<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Mom. I didn't know you were coming in.
妈 不知道你来了。
-
2. I didn't realize I needed an appointment.
我没想到见你还要预约。
-
3. Of course you don't. No, please, sit, sit.
当然不需要 来 坐吧。
-
4. I'd rather stand, Peter. It's hard enough to...
我还是站着吧 彼得 这并非易事...。
-
5. Uh, I came here
我来。
-
6. intending to discuss an issue of real importance to me,but now, uh...
是为了跟你讨论一件对我很重要的事,结果我发现...。
-
7. Well, your campaign manager,Ms. Eastman, is not serving you well.
你的竞选经理,伊斯曼女士 她的工作很不到位。
-
8. And she's disrespecting me.
她很不尊重我。
-
9. Now, whether you were state's attorney or governor,I still always had access to you.
从前不管你是州检察官还是州长,我想见你就能见到你。
-
10. But now, with this presidential run...
但现在你竞选总统...。