<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Nothing's changed, Mom.
还是老样子 妈。
-
2. ...suddenly there's a palace guard
...突然来了个宫廷侍卫。
-
3. wearing a pantsuit and cheap shoes,and she showed no remorse...
穿着裤装 和廉价鞋子,还毫无歉意。
-
4. - Mom, I think maybe... - No, Peter,listen to me.
-妈 是不是... -不 彼得,听我说。
-
5. She needs to get her priorities straight,or you need to dismiss her.
她得明白自己的首要职责,不然你必须解雇她。
-
6. Okay, I will talk to Ruth.
好 我会跟鲁斯谈的。
-
7. Do you want to now discuss this issue of importance with me?
你要现在跟我谈那件要事吗。
-
8. No, I... I can't. Not in this state.
不...不行 我现在状态不行。
-
9. - We'll have to talk about it another time. - Okay.
-改天再说吧 -好。
-
10. Just so you know, I have to go back to Iowa...
跟您说一声 我得回趟爱荷华州...。