<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Oh, Mrs. Florrick, hi again...
福瑞克夫人 又见面了...。
-
2. I just wanted to let you know that your daughter stopped by,wanting to talk to you about the physician-assisted suicide bill.
告知你一声 你女儿来过了,想跟你探讨医生协助自杀法案。
-
3. - But I handled it. - You what?
-我已经处理好了 -你什么。
-
4. What do you mean you handled it?
「处理好了」什么意思。
-
5. First, you come between a mother and her son,and now you feel comfortable coming
你先是在母亲和儿子之间捣乱,现在又毫不避讳的。
-
6. between a son and his daughter?
在我儿子和他女儿之间添乱。
-
7. Oh, no, no, no. That's not what I mean.
不 不 不 我不是这个意思。
-
8. Is that why your wife wanted to end her life,- because of the pain? - Yes.
所以你妻子要结束自己的生命吗,-因为痛苦对吗 -是的。
-
9. She was afraid she was losing control over her life.
她怕自己失去控制生活的能力。
-
10. Ms. Lockhart has spoken a lot about
洛克哈特女士讲了很多关于。