返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. So did you have trouble getting your desk in here, Dad?
    你把桌子搬进来的时候难不难 爸爸。
  • 2. Mm-hmm. Marissa, brightening up my day.
    梅丽莎 你点亮了我的生活。
  • 3. This has not been focus-grouped. This is simply what I believe.
    这还还没着重讨论过 只是我个人信念。
  • 4. But aren't you just playing back-of-the-pack politics, Governor?
    但你是不是在玩争版面的把戏 州长。
  • 5. Saying something controversial and wild
    发表些有争议又大胆的言论。
  • 6. - to get press coverage? - Oh, my God.
    -来博取媒体的曝光 -我的天。
  • 7. - What a disaster. - Well, I would not characterize
    -简直糟透了 -我不会用。
  • 8. this as talking wild.
    大胆来形容这次发言。
  • 9. This is responsible fiscal accountability.
    这是对财政责信负责的态度。
  • 10. Look, the fact of the matter is is that unions have
    现在的实情是工会对。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next