返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. far too much control in this country. They are strangling...
    我国的控制太多了 他们扼住了...。
  • 2. - Hey. - Dad, I love you,- but this is an intervention. - Give me the remote.
    -喂 -爸爸 我爱你,-但我要劝诫你了 -把遥控器给我。
  • 3. Peter chose Ruth over you. You have to let it go.
    彼得选择了鲁斯而不是你 你得放手。
  • 4. What are you talking about? This is my job.
    你在说什么 这是我的工作。
  • 5. No, this was your job. They fired you.
    不 这曾是你的工作 他们炒了你。
  • 6. What are you getting out of this?
    你留在这里有什么好处。
  • 7. I mean, besides this luxurious office?
    除了拥有这间「豪华」的办公室。
  • 8. I'm looking after Alicia.
    我要照顾艾丽西娅。
  • 9. This isn't about Alicia. You're getting back at Peter.
    这与艾丽西娅无关 你是要报复彼得。
  • 10. - What are you talking about? That makes no sense. - I know.
    -你说什么 根本说不通 -我知道。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next