<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. - Do you ever knock? - He's acting like I'm a crook.
      
       
     -你敲门了吗  -他看我跟看骗子一样。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Did you tell him?! If the guy doesn't
      
       
     -你告诉他了吗  -如果一个人。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. take a shine to you, that's your problem.
      
       
     不喜欢你  那是你的问题。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. - You crossed a line, Howard. - You can't come barging in here
      
       
     -你越界了  霍华德  -你不能就这么闯进来。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. - and accuse me of, what, truth-telling? - So you admit it.
      
       
     -指责我...说真话  -这么说你承认了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - Since when is truth- telling a crime? - You... you want to talk,- how about you, now? - I'll tell you what the problem is.
      
       
     -什么时候起说真话也有罪了  -你  你想谈,-你现在还要说什么  -我告诉你问题在哪儿。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. -You do zero, Howard. - I'm the guy that brings in...
      
       
     -你什么都不干  霍华德  -我是那个带...。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. You sit around with your pants down, literally!
      
       
     你坐那儿连裤子都不穿。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Nelson Olstead. I'm the manager of A.P.Y. Collections. Hello.
      
       
     尼尔森·奥斯泰德  APY追讨公司经理  你好。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Hey, thank you for meeting me. I'm with Avon-Isolade,a debt brokerage out of Gary, Indiana.
      
       
     你好  谢谢你见我  我在埃文·埃索雷工作,印第安纳州盖瑞市的一家债务经纪公司。