<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. - You want to buy my bad debt? - Come on, there's no such thing
      
       
     -你们想买我的坏账  -别这么说  世上没有。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. as bad debt. Just bad collectors.
      
       
     所谓真正的坏账  只有收不回的账。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Let me ask you something, broker to broker.
      
       
     我有些问题问你  经纪人之间。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. You ever double dip any of these?
      
       
     你有重复追讨这些债务吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. No. There's enough real debt.
      
       
     没有  真实的债务够多了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. We don't have to make it up.
      
       
     我们没必要虚构债务。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. I mean, debt collecting might not be glamorous,but it's legit. At least the way I do it.
      
       
     追讨债务或许不是很高大上,但是合法的行当  至少我没违法。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. What about your other offices? What about Michigan?
      
       
     那其他地方的办事处呢  比如密歇根。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. We don't have a Michigan office.
      
       
     我们在密歇根没有办事处。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Then why do I have this canceled check out of Muskegon, Michigan?
      
       
     那为什么有这张密歇根州马斯基根市的兑现支票。