<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. Confusion to our enemies.
我们的敌人很疑惑这点。
-
2. So, what are we discussing, Ruth?
我们要谈什么 鲁斯。
-
3. What makes Eli Gold tick?
怎样能让伊莱·戈德认可。
-
4. Uh, I know how this works, Ruth.
我知道你的花招 鲁斯。
-
5. Unless you're trying to seduce me, which I very much doubt,you get me drunk, you pretend to be drunk
除非你想要引诱我 我觉得不太可能,否则你就是要灌醉我 而你装醉。
-
6. and you find out more about me
然后问出更多我的事。
-
7. than I find out about you.
而不让我问出太多。
-
8. Oh, Eli, you're too suspicious.
伊莱 你太多疑了。
-
9. You're a new tree in my forest.
你是我树林里的一棵新树。
-
10. I want to know more about that tree, that's all.
我不过是想多了解了解这棵树罢了。