<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. Because unless I chop it down,that tree's now part of my life.So...
因为除非我砍了它,这树已经是我生活的一部分了 所以...。
-
2. My grandfather, Samuel Gold,was a teamster organizer in Brooklyn.
我的祖父 赛谬尔·戈德,布鲁克林卡车司机工会组织者。
-
3. Everything I learned, I learned from him.
我会的一切都是从他那儿学来的。
-
4. I remember going to visit him in his office when I was little.
我记得小时候去他办公室。
-
5. All the people coming to kiss his ring.
所有人都来求他。
-
6. Looking for advice, for help.
询问意见 请求帮助。
-
7. And he told me
他告诉我。
-
8. that the most powerful men are the ones that no one knows exist.
最有权力的人都是默默无闻的。
-
9. Is something funny?
好笑么。
-
10. Oh, yeah. What?
是 怎么了。