<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. Peter made another four point bump.
彼得又上跃了四个点。
-
2. That's more than a fluke, that's a trend.
这不只是运气了 是趋势。
-
3. We broke through. We have a shot.
这是重大突破 我们有机会。
-
4. And not just at the vice presidency.
超越副总统的位置。
-
5. We could win.
我们可以赢。
-
6. Things turn sour for Hillary--
希拉里的支持率走低。
-
7. the e-mails, the next thing they throw at her-- we win.
邮件事什么的 她再受一击 我们就赢了。
-
8. But we need to be rowing in the same direction.
但我们得团结一心前进。
-
9. This goes the way we all want,they'll be enough to carve up for both of us.
这是我们都期盼的结果,足够我们俩共同分享。
-
10. - You see that, right? - I do.
-你明白吧 -我明白。