返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>

  • 1. significantly less qualified than the others?
    差劲得多的应聘者是出于何种原因呢。
  • 2. She's black, she's suffered, like my people.
    她是黑人 她饱经磨难 就像我们民族。
  • 3. We don't hire on the basis of race, Howard.
    我们不根据种族来雇人 霍华德。
  • 4. Thought we were on the same side.
    我还以为我们意见一致呢。
  • 5. You are on the same side.
    你们的确意见一致。
  • 6. You're both for dipping.
    你俩都在自降身价。
  • 7. We are not in for dipping.
    我们没有自降身价。
  • 8. - This isn't about dipping. - Yes... that's the truth.
    -这和自降身价无关 -不 事实如此。
  • 9. You want to dip our standards.
    你就是想降低我们的用人标准。
  • 10. Your Honor, as much as I appreciate the opposition's passion,you have already validated our governmental contracts,- so I'm not sure why... - Yes, but the mere existence
    法官阁下 我很欣赏对方律师的激情,可您已经确认过我们政府合同的有效性,-所以我不确定为何... -是没错。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next