返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>

  • 1. of those contracts does not mean
    但仅有这些合同并不意味着。
  • 2. that our client was engaged in such work.
    我们的当事人就参与了这种工作。
  • 3. I'm not sure I understand.
    我不是很明白。
  • 4. Can you name which of her projects falls
    你能指出她做的哪个项目属于。
  • 5. under the EPPA exception?
    雇员测谎保护法案范围吗。
  • 6. Your Honor, uh...
    法官阁下。
  • 7. I am stunned at the cynicism on display here.
    我对对方在此所展现的咄咄逼人倍感惊讶。
  • 8. Mrs. Florrick knows
    福瑞克夫人明知。
  • 9. my client's contracts preclude me from going into detail.
    因当事人的合同的保密性 我不能透露细节。
  • 10. No one here has security clearance to hear the details.
    在场没人有资格听取合同细节。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next