返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第07集>>

  • 1. Oh, God, you were such a baby.
    你真是长不大。
  • 2. So, Ms. Paige, did you really
    佩琪女士 你真的。
  • 3. tell the king of Saudi Arabia
    跟沙特阿拉伯的国王。
  • 4. to start letting more women into the workplace?
    讨论了让更多的女性参加工作的事情。
  • 5. I did indeed, although I did it politely.
    我的确说了 尽管我说得很礼貌。
  • 6. How did he respond?
    他怎么回答你的。
  • 7. Oh, exactly how I thought he would.
    跟我所预想的一模一样。
  • 8. He, uh, smiled and asked me to pass the lamb.
    他微笑了一下 然后叫我把羊羔肉递给他。
  • 9. She was supposed to leave 30 minutes ago.
    她三十分钟之前就该离开了。
  • 10. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.
    我不知道这是好事还是坏事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next