返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. Sheriff, you know what we're missing.
    警官 你知道该怎么做了。
  • 2. Oh, do I, Your Honor.
    当然 法官阁下。
  • 3. We're open for business. Hear ye, hear ye.
    开庭了 都进来吧。
  • 4. So what does whispering mean?
    什么叫讲话声音很轻。
  • 5. I think it means Ms. Lockhart is right.
    这恰好验证了洛克哈特女士的说法。
  • 6. The yogurt shop did not afford a reasonable expectation of privacy.
    酸奶店并不能保护隐私不受侵犯。
  • 7. Motion denied. Any other motions?
    驳回请求 还有其它动议吗。
  • 8. Your Honor, yes.
    法官阁下 有。
  • 9. We ask for a recess to prepare a new one.
    我们请求休庭 以准备新的动议。
  • 10. Lockhart, Agos & Lee. Please hold.
    洛克哈特 艾格斯&李律所 请稍等。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next