返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. Bea. I didn't know we had an appointment.
    比 我怎么不知道我们有约。
  • 2. We don't, but we need to talk.
    没有 但我需要跟你谈谈。
  • 3. Ms. Wilson, Ethan Carver.
    威尔逊女士 我是伊森·卡维尔。
  • 4. I recognize you from your appearances for National Council on Women's Rights.
    我知道您出席了国家女权委员会会议。
  • 5. And I recognize you
    我也知道。
  • 6. from the congressional hearings on defunding Planned Parenthood.
    你出席了政府撤资计划生育的国会听证会。
  • 7. Uh, why don't you two wait in the office?
    不如两位去办公室等我。
  • 8. I think that's a good idea.
    好主意。
  • 9. How can you do this?
    你怎么能这么做呢。
  • 10. Bea, if you're talking about this case, it's not about choice.
    比 如果你是说这个案子 我并非主张如此。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next