<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. I will see you now.
开始谈吧。
-
2. Don't look now, but the guy I kicked out of your office just walked by.
别回头 但我开掉给你腾位置的那个刚过去。
-
3. Why would you do that?
你干吗要这样做。
-
4. Well, where else are you going to work?
你还能去哪儿工作。
-
5. A shared office? Out of your home?
多人办公室 还是在家办公。
-
6. I haven't taken the job
我还没接受这份工作。
-
7. and you haven't made your pitch.
你还没推销自己呢。
-
8. If you really want me here...
如果你真的想挖走我...。
-
9. We're gonna play Let's Make a Deal.
我们来玩「一锤定音」吧。
-
10. But if you say "Yes,"
不过只要你说「好」。