返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第10集>>

  • 1. - I was in surgery... - I can see that.
    -我当时在做手术 -看得出来。
  • 2. The scrubs are a really nice touch.
    穿手术服来真是一步好棋。
  • 3. That was not our choice, Your Honor.
    这是迫不得已的 法官阁下。
  • 4. - He was arrested and... - Okay, sir.
    -他被捕了并且... -行了 先生。
  • 5. - Your bail has been revoked. - Your Honor!
    -你的保释被取消了 -法官阁下。
  • 6. No, the three of you chose theatrics over my valuable time.
    不 你们三个浪费我宝贵的时间在这里演舞台剧。
  • 7. I don't care who you are, sir, or what your reputation is.
    我不在乎你是谁 先生 或有多大名气。
  • 8. Far as I'm concerned, you're a defendant,charged with conspiring to kidnap, sedate and rape a woman.
    就我而言 你只是一名被告,一名被控合谋绑架 麻醉并强奸一名女性的被告。
  • 9. And to make sure Dr. Portnow isn't too busy
    为确保波特诺医生不会因太忙。
  • 10. or distracted to make his court dates,he'll be placed in the care of
    或被事分心而无法按时出庭,他将被安置在。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next