<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. the Cook County Department of Corrections.
库克县管教所。
-
2. Just until we get this rescheduled.
直至本案重新确认开庭时间。
-
3. - Whenever that may be. - Your Honor,I have patients lined up-- a newborn with
-无论多久 -法官阁下,还有一名病患在等我 是一名患有。
-
4. - hypoplastic left heart syndrome. - Sheriffs!
-左心发育不良综合症的新生儿 -法警。
-
5. Your Honor, a moment of your time, please?
法官阁下 能占用您一点时间吗。
-
6. No, Mrs. Florrick, another time.
不行 福瑞克夫人 现在不合适。
-
7. Actually, sir, I think now is a good time.
事实上 我觉得现在挺合适的。
-
8. I'm sure you know as well as I, Ma'am, this is an ex parte conversation.
我很肯定你和我一样清楚 这是一次单方谈话。
-
9. Yes, but I don't think you would want the court to be aware
是的 但我认为你不会想让全庭都知道。
-
10. that you are using personal bias
你在用个人偏见。