返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第10集>>

  • 1. Your Honor, this is obscene. It's staged.
    法官阁下 这就是缺席 而且是安排好的。
  • 2. This surgery was intended to go long
    这手术就是要拖延时间。
  • 3. so you would wonder how a doctor could do such villainous things.
    一个医生怎么会做出如此恶毒的事情。
  • 4. - That is not true, Matan. - That's exactly...
    -不是这样的 马坦 -这正是。
  • 5. - The surgery went two hours longer... - Wait! Wait!
    -手术比计划的长了两个小时 -等一等。
  • 6. Mrs. Florrick, your client
    福瑞克夫人 你的当事人。
  • 7. had an appearance time of 10:00 a.m.
    早十点钟需要出庭。
  • 8. Now, I don't know if this was staged or not,but I will treat your client like he was any other.
    我不知道这是不是提前安排好的,但我会一视同仁的对待你的当事人。
  • 9. I am issuing a warrant for Dr. Portnow.
    我现在发布对波特诺医生的逮捕令。
  • 10. Your Honor, this is...
    法官阁下 这件事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next