返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第10集>>

  • 1. Your client is a surgeon and he has scheduled surgery
    你的当事人是外科医生 然后他在出庭当天。
  • 2. on the day he's supposed to be in court with me.
    还安排了做手术。
  • 3. No, Your Honor, the surgery went long.
    不是的 法官阁下 手术延长了。
  • 4. Dr. Portnow is one of the best cardiac surgeons in the country.
    波特诺医生是郡里最好的心脏外科医生。
  • 5. And on trial for criminal conspiracy.
    而且还被控诉刑事共谋。
  • 6. And he is in the middle
    他正在进行一个。
  • 7. of operating on a four-month-old baby...
    四个月大婴儿的。
  • 8. - A jury's been empanelled. - Yes.
    -陪审团已经列席 -是的。
  • 9. And my client has had this baby on the table with her chest open
    我的当事人已经把这名婴儿的胸腔打开。
  • 10. for the past five hours.
    进行了五个小时的手术。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next