返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. We have to get to Merrill by 2:00.
    我们得在两点之前赶到梅里尔市。
  • 2. So tell us about "The Full Monty," Mr. Gold.
    告诉我们关于「脱衣壮举」的事吧 戈德先生。
  • 3. The full Grassley.
    是格拉斯利壮举。
  • 4. The Full... I don't understand.
    什么壮举...我不太懂。
  • 5. Uh, Grassley, I think that's what you mean.
    是格拉斯利 我猜你是想说这个。
  • 6. "Monty" means taking off your clothes.
    「脱衣」是指脱掉衣服。
  • 7. We certainly don't want any of that here,do we, sir?
    我们在这里可不想这么做,是吧 先生。
  • 8. Could you just give me a second?
    你能稍等一下吗。
  • 9. Alicia, give me five minutes.
    艾丽西娅 给我五分钟。
  • 10. You don't need to talk.
    你可以什么都不说。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next