返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第12集>>

  • 1. until you acquire our permission.
    除非你得到我们的许可。
  • 2. Our client appreciates all your respect, Andrea,um, but we respectfully reject your cease and desist.
    你们的欣赏我的客户心领了 安德丽娅,但是我们不接受你们的终止函。
  • 3. Our client is the sole owner of the song he composed.
    我们的客户是他创作歌曲的唯一版权人。
  • 4. Unfortunately, that isn't true.
    不幸的是 事实并非如此。
  • 5. As you can see from this contract,Rowby owes us another album.
    正如这份合同上所写,罗比还欠我们一张专辑。
  • 6. But I signed a two-album deal,and I gave you two albums.
    但是我签的是一份两张专辑的合约,我已经给了你们两张专辑了。
  • 7. I rejected the second one.
    我没要第二张。
  • 8. Damon. One sec.
    达蒙 稍等。
  • 9. Mr. Stryk wants our artists to be happy,so he'll offer, uh... $1,500
    史崔克先生希望我们的艺人满意,所以他希望以1500美元。
  • 10. for Rowby to record a studio version.
    让罗比录一个录音棚版本。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 108 Previous Next