<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. until my contract expired,and then I was like, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.
直到我的合约到期,然后我的灵感砰砰砰就出来了。
-
2. And I wrote, like, eight songs, one after another, like, boom.
我写了差不多八首歌 一首接一首。
-
3. And is that common to be able to generate a good,quality song in such a short amount of time?
这么短时间内创造出一首,好质量的歌曲 这寻常吗。
-
4. The song "Yesterday," McCartney woke up
麦卡特尼一觉醒来 脑子里。
-
5. with that in his head.
就有了「昨日」的旋律。
-
6. Thank you. Mr. Canton, do you mind if I ask,how long did it take you to write
谢谢 坎顿先生 你介意我问一下,你写第二张专辑的八首歌。
-
7. the eight songs for your second album?
共用了多长时间吗。
-
8. I don't know. Years?
我不知道 几年吧。
-
9. Two years, actually.
事实上 是两年。
-
10. So it took two years for eight songs,and then, let's see, two hours for the next eight?
所以你写八首歌用了两年,突然间 只用两小时就写出另外八首吗。