<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. Yeah. But it's not like I shot anyone.
对 但是我也没有开枪打中过谁。
-
2. One time I did this great thing along the Egyptian border.
有一次我在埃及边境做了一件超棒的事。
-
3. They have these five-women sharpshooter teams
他们让一个五人的女神枪手小队。
-
4. camouflaged in the desert.
隐蔽在沙漠里。
-
5. You stay all night in a pod
你得在这两个桌子这么大的。
-
6. about the size of these two tables.
小帐篷里呆一晚上。
-
7. Five women, all night,and all you can do is whisper.
五个女人 呆一整晚,唯一能做的就是说悄悄话。
-
8. It's really terrifying but really cool.
真的很可怕 但是也很酷。
-
9. Did you see any terrorists?
你见过恐怖分子吗。
-
10. No. Bedouin nomads, mostly.
没有 大多是贝都因平民。