<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第15集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. You may wonder why we did it this way,waited to tell you that Mr. Tahan was an American citizen.
      
       
    
    
      你可能想问我们为何要用这种方式,现在才告诉你塔罕先生曾是美国公民。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. There are two threshold questions,and we wanted to answer one before we answered the other.
      
       
    
    
      此事有两个先决性问题,我们想一个一个来回答。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Everything we said about Tahan was true.
      
       
    
    
      我们说的关于塔罕的事都千真万确。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. We were merely trying to eliminate bias and emotion.
      
       
    
    
      我们只是想尽力避免偏见和带入情感。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. What's wrong with emotion?
      
       
    
    
      带入情感怎么了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - It clouds judgment. - Sometimes it clarifies it.
      
       
    
    
      -会影响判断  -有时有助于判断。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. If Massoud Tahan is an enemy combatant,then so is Lance Hopper.
      
       
    
    
      如果马苏·塔罕是敌对分子,那兰斯·霍珀也是。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. But an American has First Amendment rights.
      
       
    
    
      但美国人受《第一修正案》的保护。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Hopper can say and believe whatever he wants.
      
       
    
    
      霍珀有表达和信仰自由。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. He's not in trouble for talking.
      
       
    
    
      他并非因言论惹上麻烦。