返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>

  • 1. No, not at all.
    是的 我一点也不介意。
  • 2. It's not gonna make a difference.
    这不会有什么作用的。
  • 3. Hello? David, yes.
    你好 大卫。
  • 4. - Is my mother there? - Hi, Alicia. I'm here.
    -我妈在吗 -你好 艾丽西娅 我在。
  • 5. We've already discussed that Veronica made a mistake
    我们已经讨论过了 维罗妮卡独自出去。
  • 6. going out on her own with this investment.
    做这笔投资就是个错误。
  • 7. Yes, I've been properly spanked.
    是的 我被好好地打了顿屁股。
  • 8. And I'm asking our investigator
    我要请我们的调查员。
  • 9. to step in to look into this investor's scam.
    深入调查这个投资机构的骗局了。
  • 10. Ooh, the investigator.
    哦 调查员。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next