<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>
-
1. I'm a nonequity partner. I don't mean anything.
我是非股权合伙人 无足轻重。
-
2. It's not about your position.
这与你的地位无关。
-
3. It's about your connections and your last name.
而是你的人脉和姓氏。
-
4. We think that Diane might try to use you
我们认为戴安可能想利用你。
-
5. as a lure to female-leaning clients.
吸引偏爱女性律师的客户。
-
6. Are you hearing this from Diane?
这是你从戴安那儿听说的吗。
-
7. No. We're hearing it from clients.
不 我们从客户那儿听说的。
-
8. And you're not denying it.
你也没有否认。
-
9. Then I'm denying it.
那我现在否认。
-
10. Diane hasn't approached me.
戴安没找过我。