返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>

  • 1. No. She told me you promised to double her money.
    不是 她告诉我你答应让她的钱翻倍。
  • 2. No way, man. I did the opposite of promise her.
    不可能的 兄弟 我说的恰恰相反。
  • 3. I told her it was a high risk investment.
    我告诉她这是高风险投资。
  • 4. - What was? - I have a cousin that got in early
    -什么风险 -我有个表亲早前。
  • 5. on riverboat casinos, made a killing.
    在河船赌场[一种早期赌博场所]赚了一大笔。
  • 6. So when he told me he was gonna do a second round,I put a little of my own money in.
    所以他告诉我他要再来一轮时,我投了点自己的钱进去。
  • 7. Risk capital. Part of a...
    风险资本 算是...。
  • 8. smart asset allocation.
    一种聪明的资产分配方式。
  • 9. I mentioned it to Veronica. She said she wanted in.
    我跟维罗妮卡提了这件事 她说她也想加入。
  • 10. - But that didn't pan out? - Let's just say I'm not gonna
    -但没赢到钱是吗 -这么说吧 近期。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next