返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第17集>>

  • 1. that Mr. Dargis's business suffered from gun violence specifically...
    达吉斯先生的生意明确受到了枪械暴力的影响。
  • 2. Your Honor,before you rule...
    法官阁下,在你判决之前。
  • 3. Ms. Lockhart, I feel like I've been more than fair here.
    洛克哈特女士 我觉得我已经足够公平了。
  • 4. Absolutely. Uh, but please,if you could just grant us a brief recess,I believe we can offer you
    确实如此 但是请您,如果您能批准一个简短的休庭,我相信我们能给您。
  • 5. the definitive proof that you're looking for.
    呈上您所要寻找的确定的证据。
  • 6. Hotel owners, restaurateurs,valet companies, gift shops.
    酒店业主 餐厅老板,私人助理公司 礼品店。
  • 7. They all say their business is down in the same period,by roughly the same amount as Harry's.
    他们都声称在同一时间段生意下降了,和哈里旅馆的下降程度差不多。
  • 8. They can all show verified losses from gun crimes?
    他们都能提供枪击案件造成损失的确切数据吗。
  • 9. And I can probably find you a few more
    而且我应该还能再找到更多这样的商户。
  • 10. if I have a little time.
    如果再给我点时间的话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next