返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第18集>>

  • 1. Ms. Hamm's first amendment rights.
    哈姆女士由第一修正案赋予的权利。
  • 2. Dr. Nachmann, your petition for a declaratory judgment is denied.
    纳赫曼医生 我拒绝你对宣告性裁决的申请。
  • 3. The drone can fly.
    无人机可以继续使用。
  • 4. What the hell are you doing?
    你这是在做什么。
  • 5. Not you. I'll call you back.
    不是说你 我一会再打给你。
  • 6. I've been booted.
    我被踢出去了。
  • 7. Exiled to the 27th floor.
    被流放到27楼去了。
  • 8. For doing what?
    为什么。
  • 9. Nothing. Make room for Alicia.
    不为什么 给艾丽西娅腾房间。
  • 10. The next step in Diane's push for an all-female-led firm.
    这就是戴安建立全女性领导公司的下一步。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next