<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第18集>>
-
1. - Don't worry about me. - I'm worried about me, too.
-别担心我 -我也在担心我自己。
-
2. I'm a small person, and it would be a lot of guilt
我是个小人物 要是把你送进监狱。
-
3. to carry around, putting you away.
我会很有愧疚感的。
-
4. All you have to do is hold tight and do not speak to AUSA fox.
你要坚持住 不要和陆军协会的狐狸说话。
-
5. Dad, do you not want to testify
爸爸 你不想指证彼得。
-
6. against Peter Florrick because you don't think
是因为你不觉得他做错了事。
-
7. he did anything wrong or are you still trying to protect him?
还是你还在保护他。
-
8. Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等等 等等。
-
9. - David! - It's as if you're,as if you are the only person on the letterhead.
-大卫 -就好像,好像就你是冠名合伙人一样。
-
10. I don't know, Diane. We... oh...
我不懂 戴安。