返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第19集>>

  • 1. That's a lie.
    他骗人。
  • 2. I accidentally took home a-a thumb drive.
    我只是不小心带了一个U盘回家。
  • 3. That, young man, is a matter for an American court to decide.
    年轻人 这个得由美国法庭裁决。
  • 4. In order to extradite, the United States need only
    根据引渡法 美方只需提供。
  • 5. to show sufficient evidence to bring this to trial, which,I'm afraid, they have.
    充分证据就能发起审讯,恐怕 他们的确有。
  • 6. Do your lawyers have anything
    你的律师们还有什么证据。
  • 7. to present before I rule?
    要在我判决前拿出来的吗。
  • 8. We do, Your Worship, uh, but we need time...
    有 法官大人 但我们需要时间...。
  • 9. to produce a witness.
    找那个目击者来。
  • 10. We've delayed enough already.
    我们已经拖延得够久了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next