返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第19集>>

  • 1. Yes, and I'm sure your work at the NSA is very important,surveilling your country's citizens.
    是 我知道你在安全局日理万机,忙着监控你国公民。
  • 2. Excuse me, Your Honor,but I'm not sure I appreciate the tone.
    不好意思 法官大人,我觉得您这语气我听着不太舒服。
  • 3. I'm only remarking now as a Canadian citizen.
    我只是在以加拿大公民的身份评论一番罢了。
  • 4. It would be better if our neighbors from the south
    如果我们南边的邻居能努力赶上我们国家。
  • 5. would try to emulate the freedoms we enjoy here,with no surveillance and with our superior health care system.
    所享有的自由 没有监控,医保体系足够完善 那便是再好不过了。
  • 6. Do not leave your luggage unattended.
    记得带上您的行李物品。
  • 7. Unattended luggage will be confiscated.
    无人看管的行李将被没收。
  • 8. The judge is leaning towards extradition,but Dellinger's lawyer, supposedly, has another witness.
    法官已经转向了引渡法,但德林杰的律师显然还有一位目击证人。
  • 9. Any idea who that might be?
    你觉得可能是谁。
  • 10. No, and they're avoiding all phones right now.
    无从得知 他们现在都不用手机了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next