<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第20集>>
-
1. I'm sure he can.
我确信他可以。
-
2. He vetoed the blood splatter
他否定了溅出去的血迹。
-
3. because the lab tech botched the evidence collection.
因为犯罪鉴定实验室把证据收集搞砸了。
-
4. Turns out she has a history of sloppy mistakes.
原来她曾犯过一系列的低级错误。
-
5. Why'd he sign in at the lab?
那他为什么要去实验室。
-
6. He was checking up on the tech.
就是去看看那里的情况。
-
7. And the missing bullets?
那丢失的子弹呢。
-
8. I'm sorry, but I have to ask, Jason,are your feelings for Alicia getting in the way of this?
我很抱歉 杰森 但我必须要问,你对艾丽西娅的感情是不是影响了你的判断。
-
9. If you think so, feel free to fire me.
如果你这么想 可以随时解雇我。
-
10. You know, you're right.
你知道吗 你是对的。