<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. Okay, well, let's see what I can do, and, uh,Peter and Alicia,hold hands, be warm
行吧 看看我能做点什么,彼得 艾丽西娅你们俩,握着互相的手 温情一些。
-
2. towards each other. You're being watched.
陪审员都在观察你们。
-
3. - The jury wants to see you close. - Doing our best.
-陪审员想看到你们紧密相连 -我们尽力。
-
4. All right, recess is over.
好了 休庭结束。
-
5. Counselors, do you have any questions?
律师们 你们还有什么问题吗。
-
6. Uh, yes, Your Honor.
有的 法官阁下。
-
7. Mr. Garber, you said you told
加伯先生 你说你告诉了。
-
8. Governor Florrick, you couldn't imagine your son had done it,but the evidence was against him.
福瑞克州长 你无法想象那是你儿子做的,但是证据对他是不利的。
-
9. - Is that right? - Yes.
-我说的对吗 -对。
-
10. So, this conversation must have been about the evidence?
所以你们一定谈论过证据的事情对吗。