返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>

  • 1. - Objection. - Withdrawn. The governor responded after
    -反对 -撤回 州长查看了证据后。
  • 2. reviewing the evidence, "You have nothing to worry about."
    跟你说 你不必担心。
  • 3. Sir, why can't the governor's comment, "You have nothing
    先生 为什么州长的这句。
  • 4. to worry about" be interpreted as
    你不必担心 不能理解为。
  • 5. the calming commiseration of a good friend?
    是他在安慰他的好朋友呢。
  • 6. Oh, I see you're looking at Mr. Fox.
    我看见你在看福克斯先生。
  • 7. - Should I ask him? - Objection.
    -我是不是要问问他呢 -反对。
  • 8. Yeah, sure. Sustained,but it did look like he was checking with you for the answer.
    当然 反对有效,但他看起来的确是在跟你协商怎么回答。
  • 9. - Should I ask again, Mr. Garber? ‭- No.
    -要我再问一遍吗 加伯先生 -不用。
  • 10. It wasn't the commiseration of a friend, and you know it, Peter.
    这不是安慰朋友的话 你知道的 彼得。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next