<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. every day in court.
都会坐在她丈夫身后。
-
2. In this way, the defense wants you to think warmly
辩方想用这种方式影响你们。
-
3. of Governor Florrick.
让你们觉得福瑞克州长是个好人。
-
4. Huh, if his wife stands beside him,he can't be that bad.
既然他妻子都坐在他身后支持他,他不至于坏成这样的。
-
5. Well, I want you to resist that temptation,and I will give you a good reason.
我希望大家能够不受这个想法的影响,我能为大家提供一个合理的解释。
-
6. Alicia Florrick is part of a criminal conspiracy...
艾丽西娅·福瑞克也是同谋...。
-
7. Objection, Your Honor,Mrs. Florrick is not on trial.
反对 法官阁下,福瑞克夫人并不受审。
-
8. I didn't say she was on trial,I said you were cynically using her presence...
我没说她也受审啊,我是说你如此可笑 想利用她的出席...。
-
9. Excuse me, you just accused her of criminal conspiracy.
抱歉 你刚刚指控她是同谋。
-
10. If anyone is being cynical...
要说庭上谁可笑...。