返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>

  • 1. Excuse me, Your Honor, this is my opening argument
    抱歉 法官阁下 现在是我在开庭陈述。
  • 2. and the defense attorney will have her chance...
    辩方律师自有她的机会...。
  • 3. What is cynical, sir, is to point to a wife
    真正可笑的是您无凭无据就污蔑这位妻子。
  • 4. who has stood by her husband for years.
    这位多年来站在丈夫身后 支持着他的人。
  • 5. And if she were not here,- you would point to that as suspicious. ‭- Your Honor...
    如果她不在场,-你就会说这十分可疑 -法官阁下。
  • 6. No, I'm gonna let you two burn yourselves out, okay?
    不 我让你们吵个够 好吧。
  • 7. Is there anything else? Are you done, Ms. Lockhart?
    还有什么 都说完了吗 洛克哈特女士。
  • 8. I am, Your Honor.
    是的 法官阁下。
  • 9. As you know, I came late to this case.
    如您所知 我刚接手这个案子。
  • 10. As you pointedly keep reminding us
    拜你一遍遍提醒我们所赐。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next