<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第01集>>
-
1. I'm preserving my objection for the record.
请把我的反对意见记录在案。
-
2. Go on, Eddie.
继续 艾迪。
-
3. No, I'll do it.
别动 我来。
-
4. So, after that,- they went to your neck? - Yeah.
在那之后,-他们就尝试在脖子上扎针 -是的。
-
5. I guess there was a lot blood, because...
我猜流了很多血 因为。
-
6. I heard the guy say "Oops""
我听见有人惊呼。
-
7. and the female nurse had to leave the room.
女护士不得不离开了那间房。
-
8. Why did she have to leave the room?
为什么她不得不离开。
-
9. I don't know, but she was crying.
我不知道 但她哭了。
-
10. Do you remember her name?
你还记得她的名字吗。