<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. But you quit Chumhum?
但是你退出了查查网。
-
2. Why is that, Mr. Fishbein?
这是为什么呢 费斯本先生。
-
3. They allowed Holocaust deniers to organize on their site.
因为他们让否认大屠杀的人通过网站组织活动。
-
4. - And why is that a problem for you? - Well...
-你为何如此介意 -因为。
-
5. Let the record reflect that Mr. Fishbein has just exhibited
请记录 费斯本先生展示了。
-
6. a numbered tattoo from Auschwitz.
他胳膊上的奥斯维辛数字纹身。
-
7. Now, you're not the only camp survivor to be offended
因为网站上否认大屠杀的言论。
-
8. by these Holocaust denier pages, are you?
感到被冒犯的人不止您一位吧。
-
9. No, there's a group of us. We meet every month at Manny's.
有很多人 我们每个月在曼尼餐厅见面。
-
10. We sent a letter to this putz here, Gross.
我们给这个叫格罗斯的混蛋写过信。