返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. Your parents should be ashamed of you.
    你的父母真该后悔生下你。
  • 2. Mr. Fishbein, I'm sorry, but it's free speech.
    费斯本先生 不好意思 这属于言论自由。
  • 3. We don't take down objectionable content...
    我们无法随意删除令人不快的内容。
  • 4. You forced a breast-feeding support group to take down
    你强迫一个支持母乳喂养的组织撤下。
  • 5. a page that had instructional photographs...
    含有教学照片的网页。
  • 6. There's no cross-talk.
    不许插话。
  • 7. So, did anything come of your writing Mr. Gross?
    你给格罗斯先生写的信有什么结果吗。
  • 8. We got a nice letter back--
    我们得到了一封亲切的回信。
  • 9. they spelled my name wrong.
    他们拼错了我的名字。
  • 10. But they didn't take down the pages.
    但他们没有撤下网页。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next