<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. Oh, he'll be both here and Springfield.
他会兼顾这里和斯普林菲尔德。
-
2. Then why are you adding all the offices here?
那你为什么把所有办公室都放在这儿。
-
3. - I'll be in Chicago. - And you want the ethics offices
-我会在芝加哥 -你想把伦理委员会。
-
4. isolated out in Springfield?
单独放在斯普林菲尔德?。
-
5. No, thank you.
不了 谢谢。
-
6. What if the offices were here?
如果办公室在这儿呢。
-
7. Along with unfettered access-- yes, I'd consider it.
还要有自由访问权 这样我可以考虑一下。
-
8. No one gets unfettered access.
没人有自由访问权。
-
9. Give us a day to think about it.
给我们一天时间考虑一下。
-
10. - Okay? - Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
-好吗 -谢谢 福瑞克先生。