<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. They hate me, don't they?
他们讨厌我 是不是。
-
2. No, I don't think they hate you.
不 我不觉得他们讨厌你。
-
3. They want you to consider all the repercussions.
他们希望你考虑清楚一切后果。
-
4. And they can do that? Take all my money?
他们可以这样做吗 拿走我所有的钱。
-
5. - I don't even have that much. - Well, you have
-我根本没有那么多钱 -等你满21岁。
-
6. the $120,000 coming from your parents' trust when you turn 21.
就会得到你父母12万美元的信托基金了。
-
7. They can take that.
他们可以拿走那笔钱。
-
8. Excuse me one second, Tara.
失陪一下 泰拉。
-
9. Is that her? Is that the surrogate?
那就是她吗 那个代孕妈妈。
-
10. Yes. Look, David, I'm doing this pro bono, one of mine.
是的 大卫 这是我无偿代理的一个案子。