<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. This is what we offered Jonas Stern
这是2009年乔纳斯·斯特恩离开时。
-
2. when he exited in 2009.
我们给他的数目。
-
3. Are you friggin' kidding me?
你他妈是在逗我吗。
-
4. We were in better financial straits back then.
那时我们的财务状况更好一些。
-
5. We should offer her half of this
我们应该只给她一半。
-
6. - and she'd still be lucky. - I don't disagree.
-就这样也便宜她了 -我同意。
-
7. Jonas Stern was a founding partner...
乔纳斯·斯特恩是创始合伙人。
-
8. - So is Diane. - So was Diane. She's leaving.
-戴安也是啊 -曾经也是 但她要走了。
-
9. There's no difference between Jonas's impact on the firm and Diane's.
乔纳斯和戴安对公司具有相同的影响力。
-
10. That may have been true back then, but the firm has changed.
或许以前是这样 但现在公司变了。