返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. What has Diane done but move us toward bankruptcy?
    戴安的所作所为快把我们搞破产了。
  • 2. David, she's going to be a Supreme Court justice.
    大卫 她就要成为一名最高法院的法官了。
  • 3. I agree with Alicia.
    我同意艾丽西娅的看法。
  • 4. Here's the other problem-- Diane has good clients.
    另一个问题是 戴安拥有优质客户资源。
  • 5. We anger her with a lowball offer,we lose them.
    如果我们开的价过低 激怒了她,就会失去他们。
  • 6. How will we lose them?
    我们怎么会失去他们。
  • 7. She suggests they go somewhere else.
    她提议他们去找别人。
  • 8. Let's be practical.
    我们实际点。
  • 9. We offer a fair amount; we keep her clients with us.
    我们给她一笔可观的钱 留下她的客户资源。
  • 10. Tara's fetus won't be viable until the third trimester.
    未到晚期妊娠 塔拉的胎儿仍属未存活状态。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next