<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. No, what we're saying is,do you really know who this guy is?
不 我们的意思是,你确定你了解这个家伙吗。
-
2. Do you know his religion, his politics?
你了解他的信仰他的政见吗。
-
3. Thanks for stopping by,but I actually do have to go to work.
感谢你们来拜访,但我还有点事要处理。
-
4. No. Diane, please, just sit and talk.
不 戴安 别这样 坐下好好谈谈。
-
5. Fran, Lyle,if I fell into a life of addiction,then, please, do intervene, but don't for this.
弗郎 莱尔,如果我哪天染上毒瘾,你们一定要来干预我 但这事就算了。
-
6. Not for love.
爱情就不必了。
-
7. The best advice you ever gave me,Diane, when I met Lyle was,make sure your love can survive outside the bubble.
戴安 我遇到莱尔的时候,你给我最好的建议就是,确保你的爱情能在现实中存活下来。
-
8. I give it back to you.
我现在把这句话还给你。
-
9. How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所工作了多久。
-
10. Shall we say hello first?
我们是不是应该先打个招呼。