返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. - Chrissy, I'll be right back. - No.
    -克里斯 我一会儿就来 -不。
  • 2. It's all right. I figured out what I want to do.
    没关系 我想清楚要做什么了。
  • 3. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 4. Nothing. Everything's good.
    没什么 一切都很好。
  • 5. We're having trouble downloading files.
    我们下载文件遇到了问题。
  • 6. You shouldn't be talking here.
    你们不该在这儿商量。
  • 7. Don't worry. Everybody just
    别担心 大家会以为。
  • 8. thinks we're discussing the Zimbalist depo.
    我们在讨论津巴利斯特的案子。
  • 9. I spent the whole afternoon trying to download files to take with us,but there's some sort of firewall in the way.
    我试了一下午下载要带走的档案,但好像有人设置了防火墙。
  • 10. It's David Lee. He's still suspicious that we're leaving.
    是大卫·李 他还在怀疑我们要走。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next