<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. The clients are coming with us, right? Once they come with us,Lockhart/Gardner doesn't own the files. The clients do.
客户会跟我们走 一旦他们过来,洛&加律所就失去档案所有权 客户才有。
-
2. Right, but they can delay delivering the files to us.
对 但他们可以拖着不给我们。
-
3. Once all hell breaks loose,they're not gonna want to lift a finger for us.
事情一旦挑明,他们不会想尽举手之劳轻易给我们。
-
4. They'll have to. The clients will sue.
他们必须给 客户会告他们。
-
5. So? Lockhart/Gardner will just absorb the suit,knowing we can't do a good job representing our clients
那又怎样 洛&加律所就想要诉讼呢,他们知道没有档案。
-
6. without their files.
我们没法好好代表客户。
-
7. I agree. Hey, we're stealing their clients.
同意 我们在偷他们的客户。
-
8. - No, no, no. We're not stealing. - We're not stealing.
-不不不 我们不是偷 -不是偷。
-
9. Either way, they're gonna think we're stealing them.
无论如何 他们会觉得我们偷了客户。
-
10. They're gonna be pissed.
他们会恼羞成怒。