<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. You brought this on yourself.
你是自作自受。
-
2. The sad thing is, Cary,I was your mentor.
可悲的是 凯里,我是你的师傅。
-
3. If you had a disagreement, you could've come to me.
如果你有什么异议 本可以来找我。
-
4. Every step of the way, I was here to help you...
一路走来 我一直在这里帮助你。
-
5. Oh, come on, Diane, this is not a camp.
算了吧 戴安 这不是野营。
-
6. When I came to your door, you didn't want to teach.
我来找你的时候 你根本不想教我。
-
7. - You wanted to know... - It's amazing
-你只想知道... -真难以置信。
-
8. how you've misinterpreted every single thing.
所有事你全都误解了。
-
9. How did I misinterpret? You fired me.
我怎么误解了 是你解雇我的。
-
10. The first time.
第一次时。