返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第05集>>

  • 1. I put more hours into this place than anything.
    我为了律所付出那么多时间。
  • 2. I did my best work for you, and you fired me.
    竭尽全力 可你解雇了我。
  • 3. We fired you because of Alicia,and you sure got over that quick.
    我们解雇你是因为艾丽西娅,你倒是不记仇。
  • 4. I need to start something on my own,the same way that you and Will needed to start.
    我要靠我自己干一番,就像你和威尔当时那样。
  • 5. Then do it without our clients.
    那就别挖我们的客户。
  • 6. They're not your clients!
    他们不是你的客户。
  • 7. When was the last time you looked at Chumhum?
    你有多久没碰过查查网的案子了。
  • 8. - When was the last time? - You're taking Chumhum?
    -还记得上次是何时吗 -你要带走查查网。
  • 9. I'm-I'm using that as an example.
    我只是以此为例。
  • 10. - We're ready. - I'll be right there.
    -准备好了 -马上就到。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next